Online Enrolment Form
You may express your intention to enrol or begin the enrolment process by clicking through to our HDS Online Enrolment Form.
We are a zoned school and all students who live within the school zone will be automatically accepted upon their 5th birthday following proof of address being given to the office.
Next steps for those just starting school (Year 0/ Year 1) will see our New Entrant teacher get in touch with you (approx. 4-6 weeks prior to your child’s birthday) and advise dates for school visits. During the visits, you will be invited to meet the teachers and Principal, John Petrie and visit the school office to discuss any questions regarding school uniform and stationery.
For students who are arriving from another school, we will arrange a time for you and your child(ren) to come into the school and meet with our Principal, John Petrie for a tour of the school and discuss class placement. This will also be a good time to follow up on any questions like school uniform and stationery with the school office.
Upon completion of the Online Enrolment Form, please scan and email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A copy of the eligibility document for your child. This can be either:
- NZ birth certificate or NZ passport (if NZ citizen)
- Australian passport (if Australian citizen)
- Proof of your address (e.g. utilities bill, rental/sales agreement).
- Immunisation certificate
- A copy of any Court Order Documents (if applicable)
- NZ residency permit or NZ student visa/permit and Parental work permit (if the child is not a NZ citizen).
Once we have these documents we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.