We know deep and powerful learning happens when it is authentic (Real Life), connected and carries creative opportunities. This means learning is:
- Integrated enabling students to transfer understandings across curriculum areas.
- Meaningful and purposeful.
- Relevant and engaging for students.
- Development of understandings, curiosity and wonderment.
- About making connections to student own experiences and the wider world.
Our Inquiry model is based of the work of Lane Clark and titled Real Life Learning.